Terms and Conditions
For the purpose of these terms and conditions, 'us', 'we' and 'our' refer to Zebra Finance Ltd and all of its associated trading division names and product brands.
Each time you access this website you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted them. We may change them from time to time, and post any revised terms on the website. Your continued use of the website implies your consent to any such changes.
This website is owned and managed by Zebra Finance Ltd (referred to as Zebra Finance)
- Registered office is 3365 Century Way, Thorpe Park, Leeds, England, LS15 8ZB
- Company registration number is 06960530.
- Trading address is Lincoln House, Stephensons Way, Wyvern Business Park, Derby DE21 6LY.
- Contact - email firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone 01332 680 400.
Zebra Finance Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and entered in the Financial Services Register www.fca.org.uk
This website is for the use of:
- Businesses such as financial services introducers and brokers whether or not they already have an association with Zebra Finance's trading divisions and
- Consumers whether or not they existing customers of Zebra Finance's trading divisions.
It is intended to provide information about the services and products provided by the various trading divisions of Zebra Finance. It is also intended to redirect to you our other product specific websites of which some will allow you to submit online applications for our services or products. These terms and Conditions apply to all of those other web sites that we own and operate.
Please contact us if you wish to enquire further about or wish to apply for any Zebra Finance services or products, and we will advise how you can do this. We make every effort to ensure that the information on our website is up to date and correct but we cannot guarantee that it is completely free of inaccuracies, errors or omissions.
Zebra Finance is not responsible for ensuring the availability of the website or the timeliness or otherwise of any content or information being made available to you.
We reserve the right to replace or amend any part of the website at any time without notice.
INFORMATION WE MAY USE TO CONTACT YOU
Zebra Finance will use information that you have voluntarily provided on this website and any Zebra Finance owned website it may redirect you to and use it to make contact with you in the provision of customer services.
This includes information provided on our finance application forms; whether fully completed or part completed, posting reviews, creating messages and other material or when you have opted to contact us through electronic means.
We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the website. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes and website improvement, although you do not have to respond to them.
Details of your visits to the Zebra Finance website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources that you access, will be also be used to improve the website and our service to you. All of this data may be recorded and used at a later date.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To stay up to date, please check this page each time you use this website.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright, trademarks, logos and all other intellectual property rights on our websites that relate to Zebra Finance and all of its associated trading names and product brands are owned or licensed to unless otherwise stated. You are responsible for ensuring that you comply with any applicable copyright laws and regulations.
If you wish to place a link to this website on other sites, then you may link to the Zebra Finance homepage (or the home page of any of Zebra Finance's product brands) at or through http://www.zebra finance.com/. Any other linkage requires the express written permission of Zebra Finance and in advance of publication of any such links. Please contact us at 01332 680400 to obtain such consent, including the full details of what you want to use and how you plan to use it, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Any link to this web Site must comply with the following conditions:
- The link must consist of the following text only: Zebra Finance and /or the product brand and the relevant URL in respect of which Zebra Finance's consent has been given;
- The link must not create the false impression that your organisation or any of its products or services, is recommended by or associated in any way with Zebra Finance or its trading divisions brands;
- The existence of the link, its position, appearance or any other aspect of it must not damage or be likely to damage the name or reputation of Zebra Finance or its trading divisions brands;
- Selection of the link by a user must display our website as a full screen and not within a frame on the web Site on which the link appears;
- You shall take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the use and existence of the link does not cause the transmission of viruses or other deleterious programming routines to Zebra Finance or any of its other related web Sites that are operated as trading division.
- We reserve the right to require the removal of any link to our web Site at any time (whether or not previous consent to such link has been given).
- Our permission to reproduce copyright material does not extend to any material on these web Sites that are copyright material of any other person.
Zebra Finance makes no warranty or representation that the web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate.
No part of this web Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
Zebra Finance and its trading divisions does not enter into any contract or obligations on the basis of the contents of this web Site alone.
All quotations on the site are for information purposes only and do not constitute an offer of finance. Rates and acceptance are not final until an agreement document has been signed following credit check and provision of required proofs.
No part of this web Site or any related web site operated by Zebra Finance is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. No goods and / or services are sold through this web Site and product and / or service details are provided for information purposes only.
Zebra Finance reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
All enquiries for finance are subject to status and all applicants will be subject to a credit check.
A detailed description of how we use personal data will be provided in the form of a Data Processing Notice / Use Of Your Personal Data notice at the point of making an application.
PRIVACY AND COOKIES
Please see our Privacy and Cookies statement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Please be aware that any decision made by users of our site on the basis of the information on them, is the sole responsibility of the user. Whilst we take reasonable efforts to ensure that our web Sites do not contain any viruses, trojans, or other malicious software, you should take your own precautions to ensure the integrity of your system and data. We do not give any warranty as to the availability of the web Site, and we reserve our right to take it down for any reason whatsoever in our absolute discretion.
We do not accept liability (as far as permitted by law) for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, or consequential) arising from any use of the web Sites or reliance on the information of links included in them.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, or the negligence of our employees.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including reasonable legal fees) related to any breach by you of these terms and conditions or arising from your use of our web Sites.
Use of the web Sites is subject to English law. All claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with the use of the site shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England. However, we reserve the right to bring proceedings in the courts of the country of your residence.